Mila Kunis is an American actress, known for her versatile acting career that spans television and film. She was born on August 14, 1983, in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, and later moved to the United States with her family. Mila Kunis gained fame for her role as Jackie Burkhart on the popular television series “That ’70s Show” and has since become a prominent figure in the entertainment industry. Here are some key highlights of her career:
- “That ’70s Show”: Mila Kunis rose to prominence in the late 1990s with her role as Jackie Burkhart in the long-running television series “That ’70s Show.” The show was a hit and helped launch her career in the entertainment industry.
- Film Career: After gaining recognition on television, Kunis transitioned to film. She has appeared in a wide range of movies, including “Forgetting Sarah Marshall,” “Black Swan” (for which she received critical acclaim), “Friends with Benefits,” “Ted,” and “Bad Moms,” among others.
- Voice Acting: Mila Kunis has also lent her voice to various animated films and TV shows. She voiced the character of Meg Griffin on the animated series “Family Guy” and played the character of Megatronia in “Transformers: Robots in Disguise.”
- Awards and Accolades: Kunis has received several awards and nominations throughout her career, including a Golden Globe nomination for her role in “Black Swan.”
- Philanthropy: Mila Kunis is actively involved in various philanthropic endeavors. She supports causes related to children’s healthcare and has been associated with organizations like the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Personal Life: Mila Kunis is married to actor Ashton Kutcher, whom she met while working on “That ’70s Show.” They have two children together.
- Production Company: Kunis, along with some partners, established a production company called Orchard Farm Productions. The company has been involved in producing various film and television projects.
Mila Kunis is celebrated for her acting talent, sense of humor, and versatility in her roles. Her contributions to both television and film have made her a prominent and respected figure in the entertainment industry.